We decided to take the kids to the fair this year. We came in 2006, right after Brycen was born. We thought that this would be a good year since the girls would be tall enough to go on the rides and Brycen on some. We had to get 4 hand stamps ($80), plus admission to get in ($32 I think), pluse an elephant ear, drinks and game ($15). It was an expensive night but the kids had fun!
Morgan and Avery on a ride. Avery is a thrill seeker and Morgan wasn't too sure about a lot of the rides but was a trooper and still went on.Morgan made this in art class and it was submitted to be displayed at the fair. Once again, she makes us proud!
Waiting in a ridiculously long line for a baby pumpkin ferris wheel.
This was a mini free fall that Brycen wanted to go on but as soon as it lifted him up, he practically crawled under the bar. I was laughing and crying at the same time. It was the funniest thing but broke my heart that I couldn't rescue him.
This is Brycen's speed we found out. Slow and low to the ground. He is all talk but cannot handle the big rides.The Mouse Roller Coaster - had the longest line and is very deceiving. Looks like a small roller coaster but in fact is pretty scary!! I broke my sunglasses that I had to hold onto so they wouldn't fly off my head because I was holding on so tight!!
Watching the fireworks.
We were all hungry at 10:30 when we left the fair so we hit IHOP. Avery was fading fast but managed to eat her food before...........
she passed out!
Brycen was out before we left the fair parking lot and transfered to and from the restaurant.
Lasagna Garlic Bread Bowls
3 days ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment