BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, January 12, 2009

Barbara's all grow'd up

I went down to Ft. Lauderdale with my mom and Grandma to celebrate my cousin, Barbara's baby shower (the one in the green). From left to right, Somona who is married to my cousin, Justin and they just had a beautiful baby girl, Sophia (see pic. below), me, Jessica who is Justin's sister, Barbara and Lindsey who is getting married in Sept. to my cousin Jeff (Barbara's brother). Did you follow all that? Anyway, it was so much fun traveling down there and back with my Grandma who can talk about ANYTHING, non-stop! It was great seeing everyone that I don't get to see enough. I'm the 2nd oldest of the cousins on my mom's side and I feel so old when everyone is just getting married and having kids and I've been there, done that.


0 comments: