I just had to share............as you know from my prior post, I had been working on Avery's poster all afternoon (and went to work in the morning) so I didn't get around to making dinner. Therefore, I threw the kids in the shower, got them in the PJ's, put them in the car to return movies and picked them up McDonalds for dinner. We're sitting in the drive-thru and I'm asking the kids what they want, as if they ever order anything different, and I asked Brycen if he wanted chicken nuggets or a hamburger. He says "I want buger", that's my boy!! Not that, that is good for him by any means but I'm just excited for a child that actually tries everything! Then, Morgan chimes in and says, "Mommy, Brycen doesn't like pickles so remember not to get him pickles". How does she remember these things?? I would have ordered him a regular burger with everything and yes, he probably would have spit out the pickles. Since she said it, I remember him doing that once before. Mommy Morgan is always looking out for everyone. So sweet and annoying at times too! Don't tell her I said that!
Well, tomorrow is everyone's first day back to school so pray that everyone has a good day. Tomorrow is Avery's (and mine) first day going until 1:30pm. Her school only goes until noon the first half of the year and then until 1:30pm the second half to get the 4yr olds ready for long days in kindergarten.



0 comments:
Post a Comment