BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Allison's Baby Shower

My dear friend Allison is having a BOY in January! We are so excited for her and her family. They have a daughter, Annie who is 7 1/2 and they have been trying to have another with no luck. They gave up on trying and even went as far as selling some of her baby stuff. Allison thought she had food poison for a while when in fact she was pregnant! She has had a rough pregnancy with her arthritis and such but it will all be worth it when William blesses us with his presence.

Tracie and I threw Allison a Monkey themed baby shower at my house. We had a great turn out and she got lots of great stuff.

Monkey Diaper cake that I made. My first ever and I think it turned out great!

Clothes Line...........

The food

The guest of honor surrounded by her friends.




0 comments: