BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Butt Bowling

This required it's own post. This is a game that we learned over the Thanksgiving weekend from my cousin Jeff who we were staying with. The night before Thanksgiving he was teaching my kids how to play so that they would be ready to be on someone's team the next day. They were a little hesitant at first but had fun with it after that. I on the other hand, could not play because my jeans were just too tight and nothing was getting up there! Sooo, the game goes like this, you get a team of four and you each have 4 quarters that you stick between your crack (WITH clothes on), squeeze tight and walk 10ft to a cup that you squat over and try to get as many quarters in the cup as you can. It is pretty hilarious watching everyone walk like a penguin and then squat and quarters drop from you bottom!

Sooo, here's a story for you.....

Here is a picture of Morgan squeezing tight and slowly walking to the cup
and here she is squatting...
So we get back home on Sunday. Morgan goes to school and I go to work on Monday. I get a phone call from Morgan's teacher and it goes like this:

Teacher "Ms. O'Neal, I'm calling you as a courtesy because I know you family and respect you very much. There was something brought to my attention today by another teacher and I told her before doing anything, I would like to speak to the mother. Morgan was talking amongst her peers and said that something happened over Thanksgiving with an Uncle called butt bowling?"

I ABOUT DIED

ME: "I am soooo sorry! I am soooo embarrassed! I know what you are talking about and it is a game that was played, a totally innocent game!"

Needless to say, I had a talk with Morgan when she got home and we are changing the name to Quarter Drop! You better believe that I also made a phone call to my cousin (who does not have kids) to let him know that for future reference when playing the game around kids, the name needs to be changed!!!

0 comments: