BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Going to see Santa

If you know me at all, you'll know that I am an avid procrastinator. I just realized that we had not been to see Santa! Last year we saw Santa in downtown Summerville which was great. The line was long and it was cold but it was a good time. Unfortunately he only comes 2 Saturdays out of December and we missed both. Therefore, I figured that we had some stuff to return at the mall so if we go early enough we could go see the mall Santa. Well, we ended up moving 1 foot in about 10 minutes and the line was pretty long and filled with little kids! Which means, lots of crying and lots of time trying to get them to smile. Brycen didn't want to see Santa, and Morgan thought it was stupid to wait in a long line just to see Santa. Poor Avery was the only one that actually wanted to see Santa but she was okay with not waiting. Thank the lord! I'm bummed that we didn't get a picture but there's always next year :-)



0 comments: