So, after we go to church, we went out to brunch @ O'Charleys. I must say, it was pretty good! Of course, Morgan (as usual), threw a little fit over going some place 'new' for lunch. Needless to say, she wants to go back. Brycen was getting a little restless while we waited so I pulled his hotwheel cars and dinosaur out of his bag to keep him occupied. He decided to bang the toys on the table (which I was oblivious to) but Dad and Jerry couldn't think straight with all the 'commotion'. Jerry attempted to take the toys away and of course Brycen was not having it! Mommy had to step in and tell Brycen that his cars and dinosaur needed to go "night, night". He proceeded to place them in his bag, one by one while saying "shhhh, cars go night night" (in his whisper voice). I tell ya, what would these men do without us smart ladies??
Lasagna Garlic Bread Bowls
3 days ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment