BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Feasts Galore
















Today at school was everyone's Thanksgiving Day Feasts. Avery had hers at 11am so I sneak out of my class to visit her. She is happy to see me but is quite busy stuffing her face and enjoying her friends more than me. She is wearing her "Indian" T-Shirt and a head-dress. She is Princess Moon...
















I then go down to Bycen's class who's feast is at 11:15'ish (you never know what time you'll start with 2'ish year olds). They are already at the table eating their feast. He's happy to see me but also engrossed in his food. Don't you just love it when you are trying to say "say cheese" while taking a picture and your face looks like this?!

And last but not least.....my feast for my class that I teach was at 11:30. By the time I returned to my class, all the parents were there and the kids were ready to dig in. We made handprint Turkey placemats and Turkey pinecones as our centerpieces. Overall the day went great and was a lot of fun for both the kids and parents (I hope). BUT....I am so glad to be off the next 5 days!
















This kids are now off to choir and I am off to clean the house and prepare for tomorrow.

1 comments:

Melissa W. said...

i am sooo happy you are Amelia's teacher! We are so lucky!