The girls are in the choir at church. Every couple of months they sing on Sunday morning during the 9am service. This is a big deal for us this year! Last year, Avery loved going to the practices, mostly to just 'observe'. When it got to the Sunday morning that they were to perform, she would freeze and start crying. This happened EVERY time....very frustrating!! She wanted to join again this year and as you can imagine, I did not want to travel down the road of tears and frustration if I didn't have to. Since I'm the "nicest" mommy in the world, of course I said, "sure we'll give it another try but if you do not get up on that stage and sing, that's it"! To everyone's surprise, Avery did it and without one tear! Mrs. Amy, the choir director, is also Avery's music teacher in preschool and says that Avery is one of her loudest and best singer. She thinks Avery is a natural and has serious potential. Who knew?!?!
Avery with her friend Annie and Emma..
Lasagna Garlic Bread Bowls
3 days ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment