So, I got I decided to take matters into my own hands and hang Christmas lights on the house myself. It's only on the front porch roof, how hard can it be? I started off by handing Avery the phone and asking her if she knew how to dial 911 if Mommy fell off the roof. Her response, "is a nine a circle with a line?" Good, she knows the number. I proceeded to hang 3 strands of lights which was hard at all! If I could get to the 2nd story roof, I totally would have had our house looking like the Griswold's. Unfortunately we would need an extension ladder. Therefore, the porch looks festive and I'm pretty proud of my first time. Oh, and the fact that I DIDN'T fall off the roof and scare the &@!) out of my daughter (who kept saying "you're scaring me mommy.").
Lasagna Garlic Bread Bowls
3 days ago



1 comments:
That's hilarious! I would have loved to have seen that!
Post a Comment