I am feeling a little compelled to express my happiness. Don't know why, it's just what I want to do......
I'll express it in the form of Smileys (things that make you smile):
-first and foremost, my kids. As much as they drive me crazy, all in different ways, I love each one of them more than they could ever know. Morgan for her maturness, Avery for her stubbornness and Brycen for his boyness;
-Jerry came home last night and started playing around with Brycen and Avery while Morgan and I were relaxing on the couch watching a movie and I hear her say "Nice, get them all rallied up before bedtime". First of all, I don't think I ever use that word 'rallied' and second of all, what 6yr old says that?!
-Morgan was thinking about her Mommy when she woke up this morning and told me that I didn't have to get out of bed because it was PJ day at school (my job in the morning is to get Morgan dressed - Jerry does the rest - yes, he's awesome!);
-while we're talking about Jerry........he is pretty awesome. I don't tell him enough and I should. He makes Morgan breakfast and lunch every morning, feeds the other 2 and gets them dressed. Those are the little things that make a big difference when I'm trying to get ready every morning;
-while we're talking about Jerry........he is pretty awesome. I don't tell him enough and I should. He makes Morgan breakfast and lunch every morning, feeds the other 2 and gets them dressed. Those are the little things that make a big difference when I'm trying to get ready every morning;
-Avery and Morgan counting down the days til Christmas because they can't wait to give each other the gifts they bought for each other;
-Brycen running after Avery, calling her 'reary', and saying "c'mon" and going outside and jumping on the trampoline together.
-my mirror (pictured above) that I once loved, then didn't really like anymore and thought about getting rid of it and now love again since I discovered that it makes an awesome card holder!
-all these awesome presents that I received from my kids at school today. This is just a few of the things, there was also lots of baked goods, lotions, candles, gift cards, and ornaments. Thank you Monkeys!!
-the fact that it's dark out and Avery and Brycen are still outside playing, Morgan's on the couch sleeping at 5:30pm and dinner isn't even made (okay, this one's a little stressful and doesn't make me smile too much);
-and to be able to share these fun moments with all of you. Awwhhh, look I'm getting a little sappy! Have a GREAT weekend with lots of smileys!!



2 comments:
Amelia has a gift card for you!! Slack-o mommy forgot it on Thursday! I promise it will be in her bookbag when she returns :) Merry xmas and happy new year!!
Awwww, Chris! You about made me cry! That was precious! Can I copy you and post something like that on my page?
Post a Comment