Well, after Saturday night's festivities, I did not make it to the kid's Christmas Pageant at church, nor did I make it to the Hayride Sunday. Once again, my wonderful husband stepped in and took the kids to church and on the Hayride. Of course, since Jerry took them to these events, pictures were not taken. He is not one for remembering to take pictures. Oh well, they kids had fun and thankfully, knew no different, just that mommy was sick.
Brycen has been running a fever, runny nose and eyes and wheezing since Sunday. I took him to the doctor yesterday and he has an ear infection so is now on antibiotics. Hopefully he will be feeling better tomorrow so that he will enjoy the day opening gifts.
Mom, Dad and Jason are on their way here for Christmas. I haven't heard from Scott yet but hopefully he will either be here tonight or first thing in the morning. This will be the first time in a long time that we are all together at the same time. It's kind of exciting. I know the girls are super excited because all I hear is, "when will they be here". Jerry's dad is also going to be coming over for dinner tomorrow which is huge since Jerry has been trying for years to get his dad involved in our kids lives and he always has an excuse. This year he actually called us and asked if he could come over!
Well, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and may your day be blessed with family, friends and wonderful memories!



2 comments:
HI THERE!!!
I'm so happy to have stumbled upon your blog :)Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and all those runny noses went away!! I have heard stories of Morgan all Christmas break ... how sweet she is, how she shares her food at lunch, what a great friend she is!! You should be proud! Maybe we can get the girls together one day before we get back to school. Won't be long and we'll be moving too!!! Looks like the end of Jan
Hey Chris,
I got your comment :) Email me at 4monahans@gmail.com and hopefully we can set something up for the girls! We are phyiscally moving on 1/24. I have a little "situation" with the school in FL right now, but I should know what's going on Mon or Tues!
Post a Comment