While we were at Edisto for a week we went to Botany Bay Plantation. Apparently it's a plantation that has been closed to the public up until last year. You can take tours of the grounds and/or marine life or you can go shelling on the beach. We decided to just go shelling. It's a little walk out to the beach but soooooo worth it! If you haven't been, I recommend you take a day trip. It is NOT a swimming beach, you could go swimming but I don't recommend it because it is so shelly & the waves crash right at the shore.
Awesome trees on the beach and in the water......beautiful!
Brycen passed out! That boy can sleep anywhere. When he's tired, he is tired! I think he took a nap EVERYday on the beach while we were at Edisto. Oh what a life!



0 comments:
Post a Comment