
Last Friday we met the Crosby's up at Celebration Town for some fun! We have not seen the Crosby's all summer so it was nice to catch up and reunite Brycen and Lily May.

Brycen cannot follow the rules to save his life! Apparently it's more fun if you go head first.

Lily May the sweet, cautious GIRL :-)



Little Miss Sassy! I'm not sure what she was upset about? It doesn't really matter because she's just so darn cute!

Snack time!!

Sweet Baby Aldrette (I hope I spelled her name right).

Big Hugs......saying goodbye.

Brycen getting some lovin' from Ms. Amy. It was a fun day and I wish we would have done it over the summer but life got in the way. Lily May and Brycen will be in the same class again this year so we'll be seeing lots of them the school year.......yeah!
0 comments:
Post a Comment