April's blog was too hard to remember everything and post pictures so I'm just going to ramble about anything I can remember during these past few months of summer. Avery, Brycen and I got out of school at the end of May. My 1st year as the 2yr old lead teacher was a success! I had 2 awesome groups of kids that I absolutely fell in love with. It's crazy how calm you are with 2yr olds that are peeing, pooping, yelling, hitting, not sharing, etc. when they're not yours:-) Morgan's last day of school was 6/8. Nana and Papa took the girls that day for about a week up to Buffalo. They got to visit Niagara Falls, see papa's side of the family & on their way back they stopped in NC to see my cousin and her new baby girl.
MORGAN:
-finished 1st grade w/ flying colors. She LOVES to learn which is awesome!
-turned 7 and had several friends over for a craft party.
-lost all 4 of her front teeth and they are JUST now starting to grow back.
AVERY:
-finished K-4 and is going to start Kindergarten :-( I can't believe it!
-is still sucking her thumb whenever she has "blankie" in hand. I'm still trying to decide the best way to get rid of this bad habbit. She is going to cost us $$ in dental bills.
BRYCEN:
-gave up the pacifier after one of the dogs chewed up one of them; therefore ALL of them were all gone?! The dogs must have chewed those up too?!
-has NO interest in potty training and NEEDS to be potty trained in 4weeks!! Go ahead and ask me how I'm going to pull that one off?? My grand plan is to shower the teachers with LOTS of gifts of "I'm so sorry" and put on my best pitiful face.
-is into EVERYTHING and constantly getting into trouble.
Not too much is going on, just enjoying the summer. At the end of June, when all my friends were going on vacations and visiting family, I realized that summer would be over before we knew it so I started scrambling to visit friends and family. Therefore, the kids and I went to Seabrook for a couple of days to visit friends that were renting a place there from NC; then we came home for a week, left again for a few days up to Asheville to visit those same friends and my cousin and her new baby; came home for 2 days and left for FL to visit Nana & Papa and now we're home for 4 days and leave for a week at the beach!! I'm exhausted but I cannot wait to go to the beach. Jerry will actually be able to accompany us for this vacation. After this we'll be home for 2 days and then Morgan & Avery start school!!!
WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO?????????????
MORGAN:
-finished 1st grade w/ flying colors. She LOVES to learn which is awesome!
-turned 7 and had several friends over for a craft party.
-lost all 4 of her front teeth and they are JUST now starting to grow back.
AVERY:
-finished K-4 and is going to start Kindergarten :-( I can't believe it!
-is still sucking her thumb whenever she has "blankie" in hand. I'm still trying to decide the best way to get rid of this bad habbit. She is going to cost us $$ in dental bills.
BRYCEN:
-gave up the pacifier after one of the dogs chewed up one of them; therefore ALL of them were all gone?! The dogs must have chewed those up too?!
-has NO interest in potty training and NEEDS to be potty trained in 4weeks!! Go ahead and ask me how I'm going to pull that one off?? My grand plan is to shower the teachers with LOTS of gifts of "I'm so sorry" and put on my best pitiful face.
-is into EVERYTHING and constantly getting into trouble.
Not too much is going on, just enjoying the summer. At the end of June, when all my friends were going on vacations and visiting family, I realized that summer would be over before we knew it so I started scrambling to visit friends and family. Therefore, the kids and I went to Seabrook for a couple of days to visit friends that were renting a place there from NC; then we came home for a week, left again for a few days up to Asheville to visit those same friends and my cousin and her new baby; came home for 2 days and left for FL to visit Nana & Papa and now we're home for 4 days and leave for a week at the beach!! I'm exhausted but I cannot wait to go to the beach. Jerry will actually be able to accompany us for this vacation. After this we'll be home for 2 days and then Morgan & Avery start school!!!
WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO?????????????



0 comments:
Post a Comment