BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Crafty Wednesday


It's not the best picture but this is a wedding card I made this morning for my cousin's wedding. Unfortunately we cannot go :-( The wedding is in Rhode Island and at the end of September. We would have to pull the kids out of school, both Jerry and I would have to take time off work, buy plane tickets and from what I hear you cannot find a hotel there for under $200. We just cannot swing all of that right now.

Here's two other cards I made recently:
I made this card for my friend's daughter, Abby, who watched our dogs for 2 weeks while the kids and I were out of town this summer.

This one was for my dad's birthday. It's so hard to made a card for a man but I thought this was a fun card.

0 comments: