BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, August 3, 2009

CHA Craft Supershow in Orlando


My friend Jen and I went to Orlando for 2 days to a Craft Supershow @ the Convention Center. It was a big craft "show" for crafters of all kinds from card making, scrapbooking, quilting, stamping, sewing, painting, etc. It was a lot of fun but I think I will only go for 1 full day next time. 2 days was a little much. I also wish we would have gotten there right when it opened the 1st day because they were giving away TONS of stuff and we missed it all because we didn't show up until 1:00'ish. Above is my loot. It doesn't look like much but I got 6 new stamp sets that I'm excited about, some paper, buttons, chipboard that says "NANA" and "PAPA" that I'm going to cover w/ paper and embellish for Grandparents day. Scarfs that were only $1 (I only showed the red one).

This is an album like the NANA & PAPA one that I'm going to do, this one just say's BABY instead.

Cupcakes made out of all different stuff; pompoms, flowers, sequins, bows, ribbon...........you name it!!

"Scrapbook" calendar! I might be inspired to make it for next year :-)


Teacher's Apple stamp set. If you end up as one of my kids' teachers, you'll be seeing this stamp set on something!

Warm happiness stamp set.

Everyday button bits stamp set.


This was just one of those weird signs that you see from time to time. This was hanging in a doorway that you walk through!! Makes ya feel safe!


Overall, I spent LOTS of $$$ so in order for me not to feel so guilty about it, I need to get crafting!!

0 comments: